The way we do things at Twinza.
||We respect each other and Company property
||We stand by our word ensuring a reputation as a highly professional team delivering on commitments to all stakeholders
||We are open, honest and fair in our dealings with people based on a clear set of ethical standards
||We are personally responsible for acting in accordance with the law, Twinza’s Values, Code of Conduct and the Company policies, and be accountable for expected results
||We strive at all times to achieve the highest possible standards and promote such standards throughout Twinza
Twinza's Code of Conduct
Twinza has developed and adopted the following Code of Conduct that we expect all personnel and associated parties to respect and adhere to:
- We will be honest and ethical in all of our actions and relationships and act in the interests of the shareholders.
- As a minimum, we will observe the rule and intent of all relevant governmental laws, regulatory and professional rules, and guidelines.
- We will maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality at all times with respect to the Company, Personnel and business associates’ information.
- We will act fairly, be honest, open, and accountable in all dealings with internal and external parties.
- We will avoid situations in which individual personal interest may conflict with the interest of the company and communicate any real or potential conflict of interest to the Board.
- We will maintain accurate records of the Company business, in accordance with applicable procedures and accounting standards and that financial information is complete, fair, timely, and understandable.
- Where commercially prudent, financial information is openly available to internal and external users.
- We will maintain systems of sound internal controls and procedures, and act in a manner to protect the Company's assets, appropriately manage risk, and ensure financial information is complete and accurate.
- We will uphold the Company's values and principles as reflected in this Code, the Company's policies, standards, and charters.
- In fostering ethical, fair and legal behaviour, we encourage all Personnel to report any questionable practice. Reprisals against people for reports made in good faith will not be tolerated.
- Any request for a waiver of the provisions of this Code may only be considered by the Company's Board. Any waiver granted will be promptly disclosed.
- Any suspected violations of this Code should be reported promptly to the Company Secretary, or alternatively to an independent Board member. Violations will be investigated by the Company Secretary, or by a person or persons designated by the Board, and appropriate action will be taken in the event of any violations of the Code.