Twinza has adopted a policy towards health, safety, environment (HSE) and social responsibility (SR).
Twinza Oil Limited HSE & SR Policy
At Twinza Oil we commit to:
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment for everybody involved in our activities and for the people who come into contact with our operations;
- Take corrective or preventative actions to remove the causes of actual and potential incidents;
- Readiness in response to incidents, accidents and emergency situations;
- Ensure our operations comply with the applicable laws and regulations of the countries in which we operate and other requirements to which Twinza subscribes;
- Identify the impacts of our operations and implement controls to protect the environment in which we work in;
- Use energy and resources efficiently;
- Minimise emissions, reduce waste and prevent pollution from our operations through continuous improvement in technology and operating practices;
- Engage effectively with stakeholders and impacted communities;
- Respect the rights and values of the communities in which we operate and contribute to social and environmental improvement;
- Provide clear reporting on our performance against objectives and targets.